Thursday, July 7, 2011

Snakes in Starbucks?

"Ma'am, you'll have to leave.  Snakes are NOT allowed in Starbucks!"

Today, I was at Starbucks.  I was getting my drink. I noticed a lady with snake on her neck! I said to my mom," Is that a snake?".   Are snakes allowed?  I said to the lady, "Is that a snake?"  and the lady said "Yes!".  She asked me if I wanted to see her other snakes...........in her purse!  She pulled out a snake and handed it to me!  The lady had four other snakes in her purse!  Then, the lady behind the counter said, "Ma am you'll have to leave!!!!!" I went and washed my hands!  I wonder if snakes like coffee?



2 comments:

  1. Katie, you are VERY VERY BRAVE! I HATE snakes! HATE! If a lady had handed me a snake in the Starbucks I would have screamed and thrown in on the floor and ran away. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty amazing, certainly not the place to display her collection. I understand that reptiles make good pets, if one is so inclined, but taking them out and about wouldn't be appreciated by most people.

    ReplyDelete